Who Doesn't Love Fajitas! Here is a quick and easy recipe thanks to Paleo Leap. Check it out!
- 2 lbs. sirloin steak, thinly sliced;
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced;
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced;
- 1 large onion, sliced;
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
Ingredients for the fajita seasoning
- 2 tsp. chili powder;
- 1 tsp. paprika;
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder;
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder;
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper;
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven broiler to 500 F.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the fajita seasoning, and whisk until well combined.
- Add the vegetables and steak to a bowl, season with the fajitas seasonings, drizzle with olive oil, and toss until well coated.
- Place the seasoned vegetables and steak on a baking sheet.
- Broil in the oven 5 to 6 minutes, turn the meat and vegetables once, and cook for another 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of fresh salsa, lettuce leaves, or cauliflower tortillas.